Egremont's mission is to develop well-rounded individuals with strong moral character, physical fitness, and intellectual curiosity who are capable of achieving high standards of excellence and who will be productive contributors to the future.
Egremont Schools, Inc., is an educational institution grounded in the belief that a traditional education is the foundation of its existence. Our school seeks to educate the moral, intellectual, and physical characters of all its students so as to produce individuals who are capable of achieving high standards and make positive contributions to the future. Within the framework of our curriculum, we aspire to provide students with the ability to think critically through logical thought progression and establish structured means by which to foster superior study habits. Coupled with the academic portion of our studies, Egremont provides an environment rich in physical development which promotes health and fitness as well as a cooperative learning structure. Egremont takes great pride in its promotion of character development in all realms of its school environment. From the playing fields and the classroom to the community at large, students at Egremont are afforded the opportunity to fully explore their capabilities within the framework of a comprehensive education. Egremont offers a safe, supportive, and nurturing educational environment which is essential to developing our leaders of tomorrow.
Egremont is a preparatory school. We instill the recognition of individualism and discipline in anticipation of future levels of education. It is our duty to prepare the student for his or her journey to scholarly maturity while creating a self-confident, individual thinker. We acknowledge and accept our responsibility as the doorway to our students thoughtful and compassionate future.
Egremont Student Learning Goals
- Egremont students shall gain a solid academic foundation.
- Egremont students shall become critical thinkers and problem-solvers.
- Egremont students shall become practical and creative learners.
- Egremont students shall become technologically aware and adept.
- Egremont students shall become responsible citizens and productive contributors to society.
- Egremont students shall become effective communicators.
- Egremont students shall develop sound habits of health and fitness.