To email a teacher, please click the ENVELOPE icon next to their name. Click the teacher's name to view his or her website. If the name is not a link, the website is unavailable at this time.
Egremont's preschool program is organized into modular units that encourage children to develop skills in language, math, science, creative arts, music, motor development, and social, interactive development.
- Observation-based assessments that demonstrate progress
- Modular units that encourage curiosity, imagination, self-direction, and confidence
- Math and science skills heightened through hands-on experiences
- Portfolios to collect a child's work and capture his/her unique creative expression
- Small group instruction
- Regular communication between teachers and parents